Friday, August 9, 2013

Super Junior’s Ryeowook Promises to Show His Abs

Recently on SBS Power FM’s “Gong Hyung Jin’s Cinetown,” which was aired on July 9, group Super Junior’s Ryeowook appeared as a special guest to promote his current participation in “High School Musical.”

During the show, Gong Hyung Jin asked, “Will you be revealing your six-pack abs during the musical?” Ryeowook answered playfully, “Originally, I prepared for it, but during the recent visit to Hawaii, I ate a lot. So now, my abs are asleep.”

Ryeowook continued, “But I promise to reawaken my abs and show it at the end of August.”

Meanwhile, Ryeowook is currently appearing as the male lead on the Korean remake of Disney Channel’s hit teen movie “High School Musical” along with f(x)’s Luna.

No comments:

Post a Comment