Friday, August 9, 2013

[TRANS] 130721 Jaejoong Twitter Update

type='html'>

-----

(Jaejoong, 1:41am KST) I think I just finished writing a good song…


(Jaejoong, 6:59am KST) Having to wait helps us to endure many more things, helps us to see things that are farther away, and gives us eyes that shine, even in pitch-black darkness.

(Jaejoong, 7:12am KST) Ah.. this one page had me crying in a mere second.. “On the road of life we walk upon with tears in our eyes, the people who walk with us the longest and furthest to see us off are our families.”

(Jaejoong, 7:25am KST) A family can mean many things.. A commonality we share as a person of this world, rather than “me” just belonging to one thing..” Obviously not taking into consideration things like nationality or blood relations.. What really matters is.. that I’m so grateful to my family right now..

(Jaejoong, 7:28am KST) It doesn’t matter whether someone is a 1 or a 100. Regardless of whether that person is a 1 or a 100, I’ll leave it up to you.

(Jaejoong, 7:28am KST) We have lives on the line because this has become a problem today/nowadays (T/N: ?? can mean either).


Source: Source: [Jaejoong's Twitter]
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

No comments:

Post a Comment